Dear prospective postgraduate student,
The period of applications to the European Master Program in Sport and Exercise Psychology at the University of Thessaly is now open until 31 May. This is a 2-year program at the University of Thessaly on Sport and Exercise Psychology. The University of Thessaly will award double degree in collaboration with the University of Jyvaskyla, to students who will complete successfully a minimum of 30 ECTS (one semester) at the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland. Students may also chose to complete part of their studies in other European universities collaborating with the University of Thessaly in the framework of the European Erasmus+ program.
If you are interested in applying to this program please send us:
- A letter of intent, explaining why you want to study in this program.
- Your Curriculum Vitae.
- Your university degrees (with official translation in English language if required). Current students expecting to graduate until summer might provide an official letter from their university confirming that they finished all requirements to obtain their degree.
- For graduates from non-English speaking universities:
* TOEFL<http://toefl.org> (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
minimum score of 580 (paper-based) or 92 (Internet-based).
* IELTS<http://ielts.org> (Academic) minimum score of 6.5
* PTE<http://pearsonpte.com/pteacademic> (Academic) minimum score of 59
* CAE<http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/exams-and-qualifications/advanced/%E2%80%8E> or CPE<http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/exams-and-qualifications/proficiency> with grade A, B or C
Applicants will be also invited to participate in an online interview in the 2nd or 3rd week of June.
International or European applicants submitting their application earlier than 15th May will receive feedback from us. This might help them to present better themselves in the interview process or to provide supplementary documents if required.
Thank you for your interest in our program. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Prof. Athanasios Papaioannou